The latest initiative proposed by the Calissoni Bulgari Estate, focusing on eco-friendliness and biodiversity, offers the opportunity to follow several interesting natural and historical-artistic itineraries. Led by a team of professional guides, visitors will be able to enjoy the spectacular mix of wildlife and vegetation which characterizes this unique, sixty-hectare-natural oasis. Featuring over 11.500 olive trees, the Calissoni Bulgari olive-growing company is one of the biggest in Lazio. In addition to appreciating such natural beauties, you will have the chance of visiting the Madonna del Buon Riposo church and the corporate Show-room featuring an impressive collection of futuristic paintings by the so-called “aero-painters”. Furthermore, in a building located next to the company offices, you will also find a permanent exhibition of military and civil vestiges dating back to the 1944 Battle of Aprilia.
Welcome to ours
Guided tours of our Estate will be held once a month from 9:30 to 13:00; Please find here below the next available dates:
- 4 NOVEMBER 2023
- 10 DECEMBER 2023
- 14 JANUARY 2024
- 11 FEBRUARY 2024
- 10 MARCH 2024
- 7 APRIL 2024
New dates are added every six months.
- All guided visits are confirmed, unless officially cancelled due to bad weather conditions within the 24h prior to the visit time;
- Should you be willing to cancel your booking, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call us on 06/9268144 or 377/0963788 max 24 before the due time.
- Bank wire upon booking;
- Directly on site on the day of the visit.
ITINERAY AND RECOMMENDED OUTFIT
- The planned route is approximately 3 Km long on rough terrain. The itinerary may be modified upon request.
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and anti-slip sneakers.
Tours are organized for a maximum of 50 people. Personalized itineraries for families or groups, both in Italian and in English, can also be designed and booked. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you be interested in getting more information about our standard or customized tours.
- A pleasant stroll around the Estate, surrounded by evergreen Mediterranean Scrub, enjoying a place of high ecological and environmental interest. Along this path you will come across majestic oak trees, myrtle bushes, arbutus, mastic, heather, and broom plants;
- An exclusive opportunity to better understand the value of wild edible plants;
- An interesting self-production and creative recycling workshop;
- The chance to learn how to recycle things to prevent pollution.
- Guided tour in Italian;
- Tasting experience to get to know the Estate products;
- A glass of Red/White wine produced by Podere Casanova winery.
- A 3-hour visit.
- Children aged 7/14 : 5€ (per child).
“Credo che avere la terra e non rovinarla sia la più bella forma d’arte che si possa desiderare.”Andy Warhol
“Colui che pianta degli alberi ama gli altri oltre sé stesso.”Thomas Fuller
“Le acque tranquille di un lago riflettono le bellezze che lo circondano.”B.K.S. Iyengar
“Ho la natura, l’arte e la poesia, e se questo non è sufficiente, che cosa posso volere di più?”Vincent van Gogh
“È nel cuore dell’uomo che la vita dello spettacolo della Natura esiste; per riuscire a vederlo, bisogna sentirlo.”Jean-Jacques Rousseau